Welcome to our Restaurant
Boneless, skinless, chicken legs spiced with herbs and grilled over an open flame.(pargeet)
- Jalapeno peppers, stemmed
- Cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons cracked pepper
- Tablespoon coarse salt
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Tablespoon dried oregano
- Combine jalapenos, garlic, pepper, salt, lime juice and oregano in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Place steak in a shallow pan or large resealable plastic bag. Pour jalapeno marinade over the steak, and turn to coat.
- Preheat an grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grill grate. Drain and discard marinade. Grill steak 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
Exceptional Mediterranean food! The best I’ve had in a while. The Creamy Garlic Spread was particularly delicious. A must try restaurant for any Mediterranean food fanatic!
Have best awesome food in all around Atlanta. It was my first I went there with my friends but I realy like their best customer service and delicious food. very ancient and interesting one, let us in some measure expatiate here.
So happy I discovered this place the other week – delicious food and some of the best baklava I’ve ever had. Plus they have great customer service and the owner is super interesting to talk to. I’ll definitely be back here in the future!
Excellent food. Friendly staff. #1 Mediterranean place in ATL